- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp. chopped jalapeno chile
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato, seeded
- 4 slices bread, crust removed and cut into triangles
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Break eggs into a bowl and whisk lightly with salt and cilantro. Heat butter in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the onions, chile, red bell pepper and sauce until soft. Add ground coriander and tomato. Pour in the beaten eggs and reduce heat to low. Stir constantly until eggs are soft and creamy.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small pan until hot (365 degrees). Fry the bread triangles until golden, and set on paper-lined plate until eggs are ready. To serve, place eggs on fried bread and serve.