- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Place chicken between 2 large sheets of plastic wrap. Using a meat pounder, lightly pound the chicken to 1/4” thickness. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Mix 1 tablespoon butter and 1 1/2 tablespoons flour in small bowl until smooth. Place 1 cup of flour in shallow baking dish. Dip chicken into flour to coat; shake off excess.
- Heat 2 tablspoons oil in large skillet. Add chicken breasts to skillet and cook until golden and cooked through. Transfer chicken to platter; tent with foil to keep warm.
- Bring wine, lemon juice and broth to boil in skillet over medium-high heat. Whisk in butter-flour mixture and boil until sauce thickens slightly, about 2 minutes. Stir in capers, parsley and remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.