Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 6
- 1 small bunch of fresh green beans
- ½ seedless watermelon, flesh cut into bite-sized chunks
- ⅓ cup sunflower or pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- small bunch of chervil or basil, roughly chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- juice of one lime
1. Cook beans in boiling water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in ice water.
3. Combine beans, watermelon, seeds, and herbs.
4. Top with feta cheese and serve drizzled with olive oil and lime juice. Lightly salted, if needed.