Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: Serves: 4
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 cup black olives
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced very thinly
- 3 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Cut the cucumbers in ¾" chunks.
2. Place in a medium size bowl.
3. Add tomatoes, capers, olives, peppers and cheese.
4. Drizzle with generous amount of olive oil.
5. Grind fresh black pepper over salad.
6. Mix, and taste for additional salt (the capers, olives and cheese already have a lot of salt, so there may be no need for additional salt).